Screaming guns is made up of the former members of two very successful Midlands based bands 'The Fake Tracies' and 'Love Life Arena'. Both bands enjoyed great successes on the unsigned scene not all that long ago. Collectively, these lads can boast such achievements as playing on MTV, National and Midlands Radio airplay, sell out headline shows at The Cavern, The Varsity, The Wolverhampton Civic and The Flapper. As well as sharing many a stage with some of the biggest signed and unsigned bands around.
With the aforementioned bands now laid to rest, Screaming Guns bring to you what unsigned music is all about, infectiously catchy, riff driven Rock n Roll music, guaranteed to get many a toe tapping, and head banging.
You will need:
- A laser printer (I used a Brother HL-1430)
- Some Photo ink-jet paper (I know... Photo ink-jet paper and a laser printer?)
- An iron - (preferably an old one, although it wont get dirty!)
- Some brown wrapping paper
- Some copper clad board (FR4 is probably the best as it seems to accept the heat from the iron better)
- Suitable etching chemicals & protective gear
- Some nail varnish remover (of all things!)
- You may also need a PCB touch up pen (etch resist pen)
Step 1 Create your Etch Mask using a laser printer.
Earn Money from a simple link!
You can earn commission on sales generated after a user visits our site via a link from your Website or email.
Simply sign up for a FREE account and when a user visits the site via your link then any purchases made by that user will earn you some cash!
We pay you 5% of the value of each sale generated this way.
If the visitors you refer purchase £20 worth of goods then you will earn £1.00 as commission.
You will be given your special link when you sign up for your account<. That's all you have to do.
If you would like an easy to build fuzz guitar effect then try the following out